ORGANIC SUNFLOWER SPROUTS MICROGREENS SEEDS (with hulls - black oil variety)
- GROW YOUR OWN FOOD - SUNFLOWER MICROGREENS: In 7-9 days sunflower microgreens will be ready, grown in room temperature. Use soil, coco coir or some growing mat, place it in a tray, sow your seeds very dense and mist it very well. Cover tray with some other tray. It is preferred to weight down your seeds. After 5-6 days (3-5cm/1,2-2 inch) of misting everyday, your microgreens will be ready to expose them to the natural light (windowsill). And 7-9 days you can already cut them with the scissors above the growing medium.
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS: These microgreens are one of the most complete foods you can add to your diet for overall health. Sunflower sprouts are a perfect source of complete protein. In fact, they are considered to be the most balanced of all of the sources of essential amino acids, full of chlorophyll, rich in source of lecithin and high in B vitamins, especially folate. what else? Sunflower greens are a nutritional powerhouse packed with vitamins A, B complex, D, and E. They also contain minerals including calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus. Plus they are very low in calories.
- EXTRA TASTE & FLAVOUR: Taste like heaven. It is superior – nutty, crunchy and the same as the seeds of the sunflower. Many times our chefs use them with pumpkin. Why do chefs love it? Because they are so big, they last a long time on food, also on warm food and when they get living microgreens, these microgreens are unpretentious for maintenance.
- HIGH GERMINATION - ORGANIC SEEDS: Our organic sprouting, microgreen seeds have very high germination rate. That is why you will not have problems with growing and sprouting them with appropriate growing conditions.
- ENHANCE YOUR DAILY FOOD: In vegan poke bowls, pasta, quick snacks, smoothies,...
100% Organic Sunflower Sprouts Microgreens Seeds REACT GREEN
Microgreens - growing in a tray/container: use 23g seeds for tray size 18x13cm or 133g for 1020 tray. Soak seeds overnight for growing it as microgreens. For growing medium best is to use organic soil or coco coir (trays with holes). Sow seeds very densely on the growing medium, and mist it with the spray bottle very well and cover this tray with the one without the holes. It is preferred to weight seeds with some empty tray. With this you will have very good conditions for germination. High humidity level in the tray will result in a good germination rate. Mist every day. After 4-5 days (3-5cm/1,2-2 inch) of everyday misting, your microgreens will be ready to expose them to the light source (best windowsill). The tray without holes put under the one with holes and then you start watering your microgreens each day - bottom watering. On 7-9 day, your microgreens will be ready to cut them into your favorite dish. You can start with salad or enhance your dip on the bread.
Size: 100g and 1kg
React Green Organic Sunflower Sprouts Microgreens Seeds
(we have partnership with Italian producer of sprouting/microgreen seeds)
Soaking for microgreens: Soak seeds overnight. Direct sowing onto growing medium (soil, coco coir, growing mats,...)
Microgreens: Ready in 7- 10 days.
Flavour: Earthy, taste the same as sunflower seeds.
Uses: Smoothies, make some pesto from them, on pizza, pasta,...
Why Choose React Green Organic Sprouting Seeds?
Organic Certified Non-GMO Seeds
Easy-To-Follow Step By Step Guide in the description
Super Nutritious Microgreens In Just 7- 9 Days!
Why Sprout Your Own or grow your own microgreens?
Now it is really important to eat as pure food as possible. If you will start growing your own young seedlings, like sprouts and microgreens, you will add more pure, organic nutrient dense food into your daily diet.
What Are You Waiting For?
Click “Add To Cart” NOW & Start Growing Your Own Superfoods!
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you'd like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they'll last even longer!
Do Not Consume Unsprouted Seeds!
Orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 working days of payment.
We ship seeds only in EU countries via our online store.
Slovenia Standard Delivery Post: Slovenia 1-2 working days, Europe: usually in 2-5 days.